Workforce Development Center
In collaboration with the academic divisions of the College, the Workforce Development Center at Cincinnati State offers several programs and courses that allow students to earn college credit while also gaining technical career skills.
In addition to the credit-bearing programs and courses described in this Catalog, the Workforce Development Center offers a wide range of specialized workforce education and training programs that meet the needs of corporations, government agencies, and not-for-profit agencies.
The Workforce Development Center offers these college-credit certificates:
- Additive Manufacturing Technician Certificate (ADMTC)
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (complete courses ECE 111 & ECE 112)
- Disaster Response Management Certificate (HAZC)
- Industrial Controls and Instrumentation Certificate (ICIC)
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance Certificate (IEMC)
- Machine Maintenance Certificate (MMCC)
- Manufacturing Machine Operation Certificate, Level 1 (MMOC1)
- Manufacturing Machine Operation Certificate, Level 2 (MMOC2)
- Paramedic Certificate (EMTPC)
- Programmable Logic Controllers Certificate (PLCC)
- State-Tested Nurse Aide / Nurse Aide Training Certificate (NATC)
For more information about these certificates and many other short-term training programs provided by the Workforce Development Center, call (513) 569-1643 or toll-free (888) 569-1709, or visit the Workforce Development Center section of the College website.