Networking and Support Systems
The Networking and Support Systems programs at Cincinnati State prepare students to successfully install, maintain, and support networking systems for industries, businesses, and other organizations.
Numerous entities—from large corporations to individual households—rely on computer networks to enhance production and complete daily tasks. The associate’s degree programs offered by the Networking and Support Systems department provide areas of specialization for students interested in a computer networking career.
Networking and Support Systems programs include four associate's degree programs, and a technical certificate:
- Computer Network Administration (NETA)
- Computer Network Engineering Technology (NETC)
- Computer Network Engineering Technology - Cyber-Security Major (NETCCS)
- Computer Support and Administration Technology (CSA)
- Computer Network Administration Certificate (NETAC)
For more information, please contact the Engineering and Information Technologies Division at (513) 569-1743.